6 Top Tips For Managing Long Hair
Our looks also depend on our house whether it is literally or figuratively, every girl wants to have healthy hair. There are several things by which you can have long hair. It might be like having different hair brushes, changing the way of using a hairdryer, adding some vitamins and minerals to the mixture or it may be sleeping on a silk pillowcase. There are some Pro tips by which you can have long-lasting hair. It is only for some women that they have got long hair but for us, we need to have a beauty routine that must be followed regularly.
Having frequent trims
If you want long hair, you must have trim and they must be regular trims. According to a celebrity hairstylist, Michael Duenas haircut is not a way of growing hair faster. You have to eliminate the breakage which will give you faster-growing hair. If you have a haircut, it will tend to lose your hair length.
Oil your hair regularly
The most important thing for our hair is proper nutrition. It is same as required for any other part of the body. If you regularly root your hair, it will provide the strength and it will also make them grow long and give them more power so that they can become strong.
- Oil your hair with warm oil and give them a gentle massage with your fingertips.
- Also, please apply oil to strands so that they can soak with oil.
- If you want, you can wrap auto wale towards your head you can do it for 5 to 10 minutes, as it helps to absorb oil into the hair.
- Then in the next step, you have to wash it after 2 hours with shampoo.
- You will get your result as it helps in blood circulation as well as strength.
No requirement of daily shampoo
It will be good if you shampoo your hair twice a week because it is enough for penetrating your hair and it is also enough for repairing and hydrating itself because shampoo is used to wash dirt. If you apply it daily in your hair, it can become dry and brittle. It will tend to break your hair and also shampoo contains sulphate which can damage your hair.
Using conditioner along with the shampoo
Conditioning is also an important factor for good hair because conditioner helps in preventing dryness. It also helps in locking the moisture, it will protect your hair from pollution and dirt. It will protect you from the sun. It really replaces protein in the hair and prevents bad particles from damaging the hair. It is also important that you find the right shampoo and conditioner for this task because some brands mislead you it can harm your hair then providing it strength. You can also use homemade shampoo and conditioner.
Eating the right food
Long hair also depends on the food you take or the protein you are taking to your body. It is not the case that it only depending upon products that you put on your hair. If you want to have good hair, your hair does also need feeding from inside. You can take protein with the help of foods like nuts, beans, whole grains and fish. If you are a vegetarian, your aim should be to get high diet which contains proteins, vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E and zinc and iron-type minerals, omega 3 fatty acids contributes well to here.
- You have to be careful while brushing your hair because it will tend to breakage when your hair is wet. You can use a wet brush for this. But it is also a tent that you also use good technique. It is believed that brushing from the end will be better.
- You have to avoid heat styling tools as there is no need to over-styling your hair. It is good if you decrease the temperature.
- It is also important that you also give attention to your skin. You have to treat hair and skin equally.
- Please stop doing cleansers as it is only recommended by diet companies but it can be terrible for your hair and your body nutrients.