Why You Should Choose The Good Office Chairs?
Doesn’t it hurt to leave your warm bed every morning and rush to the office? Those hard and stiff chair doesn’t make you uncomfortable? No, you don’t need to resign from your work. All your boss needs to do is to replace the hard and stiff chairs with soft and comfortable office chairs. And then the miracle begins!! It is very painful to sit for a long period of time and constantly working. And if the chair is stiff, then it adds more to the suffering. But is universally proven that there is no problem without a solution. And the solution to this aching issue is to replace tough and rigid chairs with soft and fluffy office chairs.
- Importance of Good Office Chairs
On average, usually, people spend working 10 hours sitting on the chair in the office. The work seems uncomfortable if the quality of the office chair is not good. Here are some reasons why good office chairs are important:-
- Support:- A good office chair has a modifiable back that shapes to the curves of the lower back flawlessly. It prevents a person from slouching.
- Seat Material:- Fluffy, cushion pads are recommended for office chairs rather than hard and tough material. It prevents discomfort for the person sitting in the chair.
- Height of the seat:- The seat height should be perfectly positioned. The feet should be relaxing on the floor and thighs resting horizontally.
- Armrest:- The good office chair has an armrest for positioning arms and shoulders. It helps in resting arms properly without causing severe pain to the elbow. However, while typing or writing, the hand should not be resting.
- Twirling feature:- A good office chair has a twirl feature designed. The chair can easily turn around the areas of the desk. The person does not need to drag the chair to each and every place causing noise pollution in the office and also a pain in the hands. With the help of wheels, the chair can be easily moved from one place to another silently
- Health problems due to sitting on Hard Chairs
Any kind of pain related to the body of a human directly affects the internal body parts of the body. The human body is a very complex structured and well-organised body. All the body parts and interconnected to each other directly or indirectly. The posture of the body while doing any activity directly affects the bones. The body’s posture while sitting on a hard and tough chair may lead to so many health issues. Some of the issues caused by sitting on hard chairs are mentioned below:-
- Back Pain:- Sitting for a longer period of time on a hard surface can undoubtedly cause severe back pain. In some cases, it may also worsen the existing back pain issues.
- Muscle strain:- It happens when a person over-stretches the body so many times. It is also called Lumbar strain. Due to muscular strain in the lower back, the back becomes very stiff and hard to move. A person can recover from it within 4-5 weeks but if the body posture while sitting continues to be irregular then the pain may increase with the increase in age.
- Sciatica:- It refers to pain in the sciatic nerve, which runs down the root of the spine into the back of the legs. Initially, the pain feels like an aching sensation but later it feels like an electric shock. Sitting for long periods can worsen the condition of the pain.
- Types of Office Chairs
There are so many chairs available in the market according to the requirements. Some of the types of office chairs are discussed below:-
- 24 Hour Chairs:- As the name suggests, this chair is designed for constant use. The endless use of this chair is assured by the manufacturer by designing it with extra durable frames, thickly padded seats and backs.
- Conference Chairs:- These types of chairs have been designed especially for the conference purpose. The forward-leaning design helps the person to show their more interest and engagement in the meeting.
- Ergonomic chairs:- These chairs are designed with many adjustments so as to fully support many individuals. Some of these important adjustments include seat depth, seat height, back height and lumbar support.
- Love seats:- It is basically a thickly padded sofa set which accommodates 2 people at a time. It is usually used to conduct informal meetings with guests.
- Tablet arm Chairs:- These kinds of chairs are often used in educational institutes or offices. It has a small board attached to the chair for writing purpose or making notes comfortably.
- Computer Chairs:- As the name suggests, computer chairs are specifically designed to adjust to the computer desk. It can also, be customized according to the requirement.
Hence, it is crystal clear why good office chair is necessary for official work. There are so many chairs available in the market but the specific features of all the chairs should be kept in mind before purchasing it. Every chair has been designed for some specific purpose. If you work continuously for a longer period of time then you should go for 24-hour chair and if you don’t work for a long period of time then the chair should be purchased accordingly. Now, if your office workers feel uncomfortable while sitting in their chairs then immediately you should replace their stiff chairs with the fluffy one.